Albany Physical Therapy
Our core values guide the work that we do:
Service, Integrity, Social Responsibility, Education, Creativity, Leadership, and Teamwork.
No Referral Needed! Direct Access to Physical Therapy is Here.
We specialize in orthopedic manual physical therapy, sports medicine, pre/post-surgical and neurological rehabilitation, serving the community for over 35 years.
Why Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy Brings Motion to Life.
Physical therapists are movement experts, we:
- Are highly educated, licensed health care professionals who can identify, diagnose, and treat movement problems.
- Help people of all ages and ability improve or restore pain-free mobility.
- Develop and prescribe therapeutic exercises programs.
- Provide hands-on healing with joint and soft tissue mobilization.
- Utilize modalities of electrical stimulation, ultrasound and kinesio/athletic taping when appropriate.
- Can help clients reduce pain, and avoid the need for surgery and/or the long-term use of prescription medications and their side effects.
- Work collaboratively with our clients. Treatment plans are designed for each person’s individual goals, challenges, and needs.
- Empower clients in reaching their ultimate recovery goals.